The scale for the Mileage Bonus program is as follows:
- 2850 weekly average add .01 per paid mile
- 3000 weekly average add .02 per paid mile
- 3050 weekly average add .03 per paid mile
- 3100 weekly average add .035 per paid mile
- 3150 weekly average add .04 per paid mile
- 5500 weekly average add .02 per paid mile-per driver
- 6000 weekly average add .03 per paid mile-per driver
- 6500 weekly average add .035 per paid mile-per driver
- 7000 weekly average add .04 per paid mile-per driver
The above figures represent weekly averages for miles paid. For example, for a solo Driver to receive a .04 per paid mile bonus, he/she would need to drive 12,600 paid miles in a four pay day month. (3150 paid miles X’s four (4) weeks).
Please note that this is paid on a monthly (calendar) basis. There is no ceiling on the program including the MPG Bonus stated below.
The scale for the MPG Bonus program is as follows:
(Calculated by using actual miles divided by the fuel consumption)
- 6.5 miles per gallon add .01 per paid mile
- 6.75 miles per gallon add .015 per paid mile
- 7+ miles per gallon add .02 per paid mile
However, there are some conditions required in order to receive these bonuses:
- No Equipment Abuse. (Preventable damage, speeding, over-revving engine, etc.)
- No Preventable Damage/Loss/Shortage of Cargo
- Failure to follow and adhere to Company Policies. (Check calls, complaints, late deliveries, etc.)
- Failure to follow and adhere to Federal, State, and Local Laws and Regulations. (Speeding, hours of service violations, parking violations, etc.)
- (ONLY Applies to MPG Bonus) You will not qualify for an MPG Bonus if you DO NOT meet the above mileage criteria stated above
- (ONLY Applies to MPG Bonus) You will not qualify for an MPG Bonus if your idle time is over 9%.
- (ONLY Applies to MPG Bonus) You will not qualify for an MPG Bonus if the APU (auxiliary power unit) runs more than 10 hours per day logged. (example: 5 days/50 hrs-6 days/60hrs)
This is a not a complete list as it is not possible to address all circumstances and conditions. The Company reserves the right to determine when bonuses are paid when deductions are made, and the amount of any and all deductions.