Maintain service operations by inspecting and maintaining vehicles.
Education, Training &, Experience
Preferred: 2 plus years experience. Associate or bachelors degree a plus. ASE Certified
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintain vehicle functioning condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verify vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems
- Comply with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintain vehicle record by noting service and repairs in computer.
To apply, please send resume or click here for an application.
Sunrise Express, Inc.
1420 S. Ada
Grand Island, NE 68803