Assist with day to day operations of the Sunrise Shops.
Education, Training &, Experience
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- Completed two years technical education or have two years hands on experience preferred.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine vehicle problems and services by listening to customer’s description of symptoms, clarify the description of problems, conduct inspections, take test drives, check the vehicle maintenance records, and examine the service schedules.
- Verify warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and documents, and explain the provisions and exclusions to the customer.
- Develop estimates by costing the materials, supplies, and labor.
- Calculate the customer payment including deductibles.
- Prepare repair orders by describing the symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as the repairs and services that are required, obtain any signatures for approval, and enter the repair order into the repair service database.
- Assign work to technicians and schedule their time efficiently.
- Maintain good relationship with customers by explaining the estimates and expected completion of the vehicle, obtain approval for repairs, obtain and provide contact telephone numbers, answer any of the customer’s questions and concerns, and arrange towing and transportation if needed.
- Maintain vehicle records by recording problems and corrective actions planned and taken.
- Expand job knowledge by taking part in educational opportunities and reading manufacturer’s publications.
- Enhance the company reputation by accepting ownership for completing new and different requests.
- Explore opportunities to add value to company offerings and products.
- Positive team player attitude.
- Possess exceptional work ethic, energy, and drive.
- PC Literacy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
To apply, please send resume or click here for an application. Mail to:
Sunrise Express, Inc.
1420 S. Ada
Grand Island, NE 68803