Maintain company equipment and facilities, and complete projects as needed.
Education, Training &, Experience
Preferred: 2 plus years experience. Associate or bachelors degree a plus. HVAC and electrical experience preferred/
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform inspections, maintenance, and repairs on hydraulic, pneumatic, electronic, mechanical, and electrical systems in the environment.
- May be required to perform purchasing and inventory of maintenance parts and supplies.
- Keep track of maintenance work on the equipment and facilities.
- Perform upkeep of buildings and grounds.
- Electrical or plumbing experience required.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty.
- Requires 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Positive team player attitude.
- Possess exceptional work ethic, energy, and drive.
- Ability to handle physical requirements, including, but not limited to, repeated bending, stretching, twisting, and lifting up to 60 pounds.
- Valid driver’s license
- Must possess personal tools
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
- Completed two years technical education or have three years hands on experience
- HVAC certification preferred, and plumbing certification preferred
To apply, please send resume or click here for an application. Mail to:
Sunrise Express, Inc.
1420 S. Ada
Grand Island, NE 68803