Assist with day to day operations of the HR department.
Education, Training &, Experience
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- Completed two years technical education or have two years hands on experience preferred.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with day to day operations of HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and adminitrative support to HR management
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activity
- Coordinate HR projects as assigned
- Process employee requests regarding human resource issues, rules, and regulations.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing any needed data
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communications with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Perform a variety of tasks
- Works under general supervision. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Positive team player attitude.
- Possess exceptional work ethic, energy, and drive.
- Proven experience as an HR assistant
- PC Literacy
- Basic knowledge of labor law
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
To apply, please send resume or click here for an application. Mail to:
Sunrise Express, Inc.
1420 S. Ada
Grand Island, NE 68803