Maintain service operations by inspecting and maintaining vehicles.
Education, Training &, Experience
Preferred: 2 plus years experience. Associate or bachelors degree a plus. ASE Certified
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintain vehicle functioning condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verify vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems
- Comply with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintain vehicle record by noting service and repairs in computer.
To apply, please send resume or click here for an application. Mail to:
Sunrise Express, Inc.
1420 S. Ada
Grand Island, NE 68803